Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of scars?

I have had a bad scar on my knee for years and years. It has not faded and i want it to go. I have used bio oil for years and it did not work. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of them. I don't mind if its cream, surgery or whatever i just want it gone!How do you get rid of scars?
I don't know what you tried, but try using Mederma. It's the #1 in erasing scars. I used to be a seriously cutter, and I split my nose open last month, so I have some pretty nasty scars and Mederma is really clearing them up very well.








Also, if it is an old scar it will take longer to heal, so don't be discouraged. I've had some of these scars for two years, and that's why they haven't gone away, but they are very noticeably lighter.





I hope it works if you choose to use it.How do you get rid of scars?
You can get it surgically fixed what they can do is they smooth out the scar with a special machine or you can use Vitamin E oil and see what happens however, if your thinking about the surgery insurance won't cover it because it's cosmetic and not necessary unless your doctor says so.
Go to Macys and get some coverage from one of the cosmetic counters.





They have great products there.
I'm with Shano on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment