Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I treat cystic acne scars without prescription meds or a natural way?

I've been off accutane for a few months but now I have a few cystic acne scars on the side of my face from the severe acne I had. What kind of cream could I use or natural supplement could I take to heal the scars, repair the damaged skin or make the cystic acne scars shrink.





Please do not recommend any facial peels, doctor prescription drugs or injections. I've had a few shots of cortizone to the scars but with minimal results and I spent alot of $$. I'm currently using over the counter Cicaplast cream which costs me $25 for a small tube.How can I treat cystic acne scars without prescription meds or a natural way?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


How can I treat cystic acne scars without prescription meds or a natural way?
Vitamin E (comes in capsules %26amp; ointment) is the best natural topical for any scars %26amp; it wouldn't hurt to try Apple-Cider Vinegar to help prevent acne..about 1tbsp three times a day. It doesn't taste very good so maybe mix it in a drink (%26amp;/or add honey). This is only one of the many things vinegar helps. Let me know what happens. Good Luck.
get vitamin E gel capsules, break them, and rub the gel over your scars. or try emu oil. I've used vitamin E on scars before and it's really helped them fade and diminish. I've heard emu oil can also help, but I've never tried it myself.
good old fashioned sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment