Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of scars on my face?

They're no really pimple scars, but a couple weeks ago I was dead bored and i wanted to pop these two huge blackheads, that i like dugs my nails into my skin and finally popped it, but i used my nails too much and made two scars on my nose, and they are so noticable and they haven't gone away. How can I get rid of them?How do I get rid of scars on my face?
Just give it time. This happened to me once and I was freaked out, but then it went away after a couple weeks. :) But if it doesn't, then I would recommend Clinique Even Better skin tone corrector. You can ask for free samples at a department store :) It worked great for me!How do I get rid of scars on my face?
With time it will clear off. For me, i do use aloe vera and it works fine. The link below may help
McDerma works pretty well for scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment