Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of acne scars ?

I have no breakouts at all on my face ( it's smooth ) but i have these scar from old breakouts; it makes it look like i have pimples when i don't. How do I get rid of them and about how long would it take ?How do I get rid of acne scars ?
well i use to have acne scars on my face and they are all gone because i had a tan on the beach...when you tan..ur skin gets burnt %26amp; peels off taking the colored pigement from the scar with it....it worked for me....try itHow do I get rid of acne scars ?
i had a lot of scars too, and i tried the proactiv scar solution, but it didnt show much difference. personally, the tanning thing worked for me as well. just tan, and they will start belnding in and eventually they will disappear. it took at least a month and a half for me.
it will stay there for ages to come, only time will help... ( few more years at least) do not try some silly tricks, it won't work.





and stop worrying about this.
Try Miderma...over the counter. It takes care of scars. Determining how long it takes depends on the severity of the scar.
you can go and get a chemical peal! or you can get over the counter stuff to help remove the blemishes and scares! just look around the make-up sections!
Unfortunately, the only way to get rid of noticeable acne scars is through laser surfacing.
salicylic acid neutrogena has a line called advance solutions
Fade cream. You will find it at any drugstore.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment