Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of my acne scars/marks/holes in my face?

They have been here for 7 months. what should i do?How do I get rid of my acne scars/marks/holes in my face?
get a microdermabrasion-


try looking it up on the web or ask doctors about it....





Good Luck!How do I get rid of my acne scars/marks/holes in my face?
Seek help from a dermatolagist They can access the situation and create a safe plan to get your acne scars under control
I have no idea what to do about holes, but I know that putting on neosporin after you wash your face and before you put on any make-up or lotion can DRASTICALLY reduce scars and marks.


I do this and it helps popped zits heal faster and better.


And while you're waiting for the marks to heal, a touch of foundation works wonders! (get the kind that says ';won't clog pores!';)


:o)
Clean your face duuuuuuh

No comments:

Post a Comment