Monday, November 21, 2011

Over the counter products for acne scars?

Can you tell me what products actually work to fade or remove acne scars? I don't want a product that will cause me to break out, nothing that will clog my pores or irritate my skin. I have had my scars for over a year, they have faded a bit but I want to speed up the process. I want to feel handsome again, I want positive attention from women.Over the counter products for acne scars?
DON'T use maderma.Over the counter products for acne scars?
http://www.acne.org/scars.php





just open this page..u might get the answers..
Neutrogena Acne Mark Fade %26amp; Peel. It worked wonders for my skin. It's also not very expsenive.


I'd also suggest, as a home remedy, that you use Lemon Juice on acne scars to help diminish the look of them and leave your skin looking clear.
scar zone.


2 thumbs up!!!!!!!
neosporin is like, my wonder ointment.


don't slather it all over your face, just spot treatments for individual ones.





or try ProActiv's repair lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment