Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of scars?

I used to cut and i stopped about two months ago. I hate my scars, they're all over my hips and I can't even wear a bathing suit bottom at the beach without wearing shorts over it. I've tried using the over-the-counter scar creams and they didn't have the best results. Do you know anything that could help clear up scars?How do you get rid of scars?
have you tried bio oil?


you should be aware that any product like this is not going to get results over night. you should give it about 3 months to show signs of improvement.


vitamin E is excellent too. you can buy pure vitamin e in capsule form. just split the capsule and rub the oil into the area.


also, you should get plenty of vitamin C, try a supplement. Vitamin C encourages skin repair so it'll help the healing process.





good luck.How do you get rid of scars?
Sadly, I used to cut to. Some of my scars are still there and some slowly goes away. What works for me is Neosporin. When I was a little younger I had a deep scar on my face that you can see. It was an accident from playing tag in the dark with my friends. (Don鈥檛 ever do that). But it cleared up after a while. You just need to give it some times.
well if you want to get rid of them now try to get a Aloe plant on rub it on you skin with lemon juice for 2-3 weeks.or what works even faster is honey with nutmeg mixed together and let it sit there for 20 min every day for a week and two days (this one worked better i try-ed it) hope this helps! :)
Laser may help. Call a laser clinic and ask what the options are. Ask how many treatments and what the cost is. They can get rid of tattoos and sunspots etc. so why not scars. Good luck and take care of yourself.
Coca Butter reduces the appearance of scars over time if you apply daily, you could also try Bio-Oil.
coco butter, takes a while though about 3 months
wow. that sucks. probably make up maybe? but theres nothing to ';cure'; that. your stuck
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment