Monday, November 21, 2011

What kind of creme or application can I use to cover up scars that's reliable for a long time and water proof?

I need one so I can ask this girl out @ work and so she dosn't start askin questions and so I dont get all embarrased when she see's it.What kind of creme or application can I use to cover up scars that's reliable for a long time and water proof?
Hi- Sorry to see someone RANTING @ you- that is bogus and wrong! There are lots of products out there for your question. There are so many, in fact, it is confusing. I'm going to give you a couple of sites below- hope they help! GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE! You are a COOL DUDE. Don't let one assinine answer get you down- that person has issues.


PS- Sometimes a Physician can give you a prescription for this type of conditon. TAKE CARE!What kind of creme or application can I use to cover up scars that's reliable for a long time and water proof?
Try Dermablend

No comments:

Post a Comment