Monday, November 21, 2011

Scars?????

I have many, many scars all over my body, most are caused by cutting with a knife or razor. Some stitches too. These are very embarrassing to explain to new people I meet, or even just wearing a t-shirt or skirt or shorts. I would never dream of taking my clothes off for a swim in front of anyone!





I have got past this point in my life, I now regret that I did this to myself and hate living with these scars now. Is there anyway to effectively get rid of scars like these?





Anybody with this experience?Scars?????
i am very sorry to hear that... it is a very sensitive issue that you have got here. but u must always remember that people in this world love you for who you are and even though i cannot answer this question accurately, i can say this... you will always have these scars in your memory until the day you kick the bucket. people that curse you on how you look are just as bad as the scars you have because they are insensitive to your feelings and are actually rude. you can actully say to yourself that you are better than those people that critisise you... and knowing that is always gr8 to know. my friend had had a difficult childhood having an abusive father that worked for the police. he is a better person now than he has ever been as he has realised he is better than his own father. even if you do find a solution to your scars, you will always be loved by those you love back, even if they dont know it....gud luck with your problemScars?????
they make creams for scars...I think it is called Mederma. I dont know how well it works. You can also get some kind of procedure done to remove them I believe
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/The鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment