Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of scars on my legs?

i have them from my sport playing days and a couple years later they are still there please helpHow do I get rid of scars on my legs?
pharmacies sells scar-removing cream. maybe you can check there. or you can visit a doctor and ask for some medication.How do I get rid of scars on my legs?
Maybe cocoa butter or vitamin E in the pure form
try neosporan and lotain and see it that helps is not plastic sugery can smooth out scares it that doesnt help
There really is no way to get rid of scars, but there is medicine that you can put on cuts to reduce scarrage. As far as I know they only work on fresh cuts.
you can use bleaching cream. BUT ONLY USE IT ON THE SCARS. your local drug store should have a variety of them.
try cocoa butter..
Mederma, buy at Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment