Monday, November 21, 2011

Is there a way to remove scars that are a few years old?

I did not care much about a couple of somewhat prominent scars at the time I got them, but I grew up and my social circles have changed. They now seem to make some people uncomfortable, and I would not mind getting rid of them. Is there an effective method for doing so?Is there a way to remove scars that are a few years old?
I work with teens who are called cutters. I bring them in Palmer's cocoa butter for them to use on the fresh and old cuts. I also recommend Vitamin E pills cut them in half and rub on scar.Is there a way to remove scars that are a few years old?
There are a couple of oils that are said to help heal scarring, even out the skin tone %26amp; care for the skin in general ...





Try Rosehip oil - its available from the health food store ... its lighter %26amp; more easily absorbed, %26amp; less greasy. Apply a small amount to spot after getting out of a shower, %26amp; your skin will absorb more easily. Massage in.


http://www.kosmea.com.au/aspx/what_they_鈥?/a>





Another great, healing oil for skin %26amp; scars is vitamin E oil - available from the drugstore. Best way to get is buy vitamin capsules, %26amp; pierce with a sterilised pin %26amp; squeeze the oil out %26amp; apply with your finger tips. Same rule applies to after shower, as for rosehip oil. Just make sure you get oil, not a lotion, as its not as effective for scarring, the oil is more potent.


http://www.acne.org/vitamin-e-reviews/20鈥?/a>





There is also an oil around specifically for helping with stretch marks, scars, uneven skin tone, etc. Its called BioOil, not sure if they have it where you are. I've never used it, but I know some ppl who swear by it.


http://www.epharmacy.com.au/product.asp?鈥?/a>





Good luck ... :-)
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment