Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can tanning help hide pink scars or make them worse?

I have some recent scars that are pink (probably not permanent like the white ones, I treat them everyday with pure vitamin E and hopefully they'll keep fading) My question is if I lay in the tanning bed, will it help blend the skin tone with these pinkish-red scars or will it make them darker anf therefore more obvious?Can tanning help hide pink scars or make them worse?
Sometimes it brings them out more, I've had that happen before. I would just wait to tan until the scars arent as bad.Can tanning help hide pink scars or make them worse?
I thought it hid mine more. I had bad acne for a couple years and i finally got rid of it. I started tanning and it kinda blended them. I also did hear tanning helps get rid of acne.
Do you mean Stretch marks ..??


But any who if it's scars or stretch marks .. tanning will make them both show worse :/


especially if they are deep stretch marks or scars :/
From what I believe, it will make it stand out more. I've seen people with tan skin, and there was this one person whose scar stood out.
definitely makes them more obvious.
i have scars from chicken pox, and tanning has made them more obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment