Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of spot scars?

I had acne a few years ago, and now it's pretty much gone from my cheeks apart from the occasional spot, but it's left me with a lot of scars. They basically just look like spots but they're flat, so people think I still have spots and I don't. I can cover them with foundation but I don't want to do that every day. Is there any way I can get rid of them? They show no signs of fading after 2 years!How to get rid of spot scars?
Use cocao butter. I cream my face with this daily, it gets rid of all my scars and if I get new spots, it prevents them from scaring. You have to be careful as cocao butter isn't good for all skin types, but works lovely on my skint, have oily skin. Hope this helps xHow to get rid of spot scars?
You sound just like me from 2 yrs ago. I did a whole lot of research because my skin is supersensitive and I had spots as well, that were flat. I can almost SWEAR to you that a million answers came in from yahoo telling me about MADERMA. It worked for me, but took a while, you have to put it on the scars like 3 times a day, you should see results in about 3-5 months, as in the scars look as if they were never there! You can get this at like a pharmacy, like CVS or Rite Aide, and if it doesn't work, I think you can actually return it. The creme says that it is for pregnant ladies but non-pregnant poeple can use it as well for their scars. My skin looks really good after 2 years. OHH!! By the way, I also use Netrogena Acne Fade spot once a week to once every 2 weeks, that kinda helped as well. Anyways, you definantly want to go with Maderma. Follow the instructions that come with it. Good luck. x0
have u tried using Bio-Oil?? my friend has acne scars too and swears by it. she has only been using it a few weeks and says they have already faded. u can get it from any chemist and probably the big supermarkets too.





good luck hun! x
Try bio-oil, and rubbing your face with raw potato slices and papaya. Up your vitamin C, K and A, and get a little sun on your face everyday, but no more than like 8 minutes if you are fair skinned. Good luck!
u need to get brighting skin care. it will help fade acne scars, sun spots, age spots...

No comments:

Post a Comment