Friday, August 20, 2010

What kind of make up could i use to cover up scars?

These scars are right above my lip. I hate them, due to hair removal cream! I regret it so badly! : (What kind of make up could i use to cover up scars?
the problem here is covering up the texture, and that depends what type of scar it is. if its keyloid (raised) your best bet is to use foundation on it that about half a shade darker and blend it well so it doesn't stand out. The darker colour gives the appearance of a more receded area to try to balance it out.


If it's indented, you can try putting a primer over it first, especially one with silicon in it. This will fill in some of the space so your foundation can smooth over it a little easier.


If it's really red, you'll have to use a green colour corrector to neutralize it before a concealer.





(in the meantime, try using some vitamin E oil on it to reduce the scar)What kind of make up could i use to cover up scars?
foundation that matches the surrounding skin tone
ask a doctor
theres this medication called like scar away [[i think thats the name]] and you can get it at like target or walmart or somthing, and its just a cream and you rub it on it and its supposed to make them go away or reduce in size or not make them as noticable
dermablend might help even out the pigmentation problems





http://www.dermablend.com/BeforeAndAfter鈥?/a>
I suggest getting Clinique's exceptionally soothing cream and applying that under any foundation. Clinique's Superfit foundation is great for long-lasting coverage.
i use bare minerals...i love it 'cause i have lots of scaring from when i was a preteen...luckily at 18 i have clear skin (for the most part) but of all the stuff i have used i love this!! i think that powers are better then foucions 'cause it doesn't make you feel sticky!
Well, I have pretty much the same problem, except, I have them all over my body, due to poison oak...


At night, I use this cocoa butter lotion stuff, and it works great for me!!


Sorry i don't know what makeup, my mom wont let me wear any!!


plz answer my question in makeup: ';Do you think?'; is what it's called.

No comments:

Post a Comment