Monday, August 23, 2010

Which foundation is best to cover acne scars?

I struggled with acne for 3 years or so but now i have a clear and smooth face. The only problem is i have acne scars on my cheeks. What is the best foundation to cover them up, look flawless, apply easily, mineral wear and not make me break out foundation out there? And it has to be something i can get at your everyday wal mart.Which foundation is best to cover acne scars?
i would say any of the neutrogena foundations they're like 12 bucks and use some concelear from maybelline , the mineral one which is like 8 bucks or so and any pressed powdder from the maybelline line but i also prefer the mineral one but not sure how much that one is again i think its around 8 bucks too but they last a long time. i have all of these and the foundation lasts 6 months and the concelear and powder lasts around 8 months atleasst...well for me it did.


good luck and i hoped this helped.


btw i did the pricing from like the pharmacy like rite aid and cvs but im sure walmart is around about or exactly the sameWhich foundation is best to cover acne scars?
I know EXACTLY how you feel honey , I couldn't look anybody in the eyes and I wanted to go home so none could see me , I didint want to go out at all because I felt embarrassed ,The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than that lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days .You should really try it hon





www.StopMyAcne.Info





diana x
neutrogena skin clearing liquid makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment