Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My mom wants to know what are good products for stretchmarks and scars?

She says her skin isn't sensitive so I guess everything applies.My mom wants to know what are good products for stretchmarks and scars?
bio oil, I've used it and it worked great =]





http://www.bio-oil.info/enMy mom wants to know what are good products for stretchmarks and scars?
There is still no scientific evidence that a stretch mark remover cream can get rid of stretch marks forever. But some creams can greatly improve the appearance of your stretch marks and speed up fading them.


1: Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream


2: TriLASTIN-SR






cocoa butter by palmers


cocoa butter has lots of vitamins





laser surgery..PAINFUL! but effective





vitamin E oil...i know hard to find








hope this helps
Cocoa butter prevents stretch marks. If they are already there, Mederma or another OTC scar lightener can help. Also, Vitamin E gel works very well - i use it on my face and it's great.
Help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
The truth is nothing, I have tried them all.
rosehip seed oil, [rosa mosqueta] it works.
I think cocoa butter works well!

No comments:

Post a Comment