Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone know how to remove moles on your face w/out scars?

Are their any medications? They are only about 1 millimeter in diameter. Should I go with lasers? I am a 16 year old white male does that help or hurt my chances of scarring?Does anyone know how to remove moles on your face w/out scars?
you cant freeze moles off, you have to have them cut out. If its a really big mole then you might get 1 or 2 stitches put in but its nothing too serious.Then whiles its healing, after the stitches have been removed, put tissue oil on it every night and every morning, Bio oil is the best, I use this every night and it have evened out my skin tone, reduced the scare on my forehead and leaves my skin moisturized.Does anyone know how to remove moles on your face w/out scars?
go to the doctor an have it frozen off. no scares. no pain.
go to ur doctor/dermatalogist and ask him if he could freeze em off 4 u.

No comments:

Post a Comment