Monday, August 23, 2010

How to get rid of scars on my face?

I have heaps of scars all over my face! How can I get rid of them? In an inexpensive way?How to get rid of scars on my face?
100% cocoa butter stick..its at walgreens. its the real cocoa butter and works magic..i used it and it's cheap, like 1 dollar. you should try it.How to get rid of scars on my face?
Well you could use Emu Oil but thats exspensive so if ur on a buget or just wanna get somethang simple then use coco butter lotion just aplly and they will go away but it may take longer for the coco butter to work so if u looking for fast resolts then try Emu oil.:]
use Emu Oil on the scars. they will be gone in no time. i got my appendix taken out, and there was a big scar, it was almost gone in 4 days :)
try mederma- it is the best scar creme you can buy. you can get it at CVS/drug store and just put it on while you sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment