Friday, August 20, 2010

I need to cover up some scars on my inner wrist, any tattoo suggestions for a girl?

I like some roses, tiger lilys, stars, blue birds, flowers with vines, mourning doves, lips, and hippie print like sublime art.





I hate flames, sculls, skin cheese, most dragons, cartoons, and logos.





Any ideas?I need to cover up some scars on my inner wrist, any tattoo suggestions for a girl?
Why not an orange and white flower (tiger lily, rose). Or something like that. Those are typically the self-injury awareness/recovery colors.I need to cover up some scars on my inner wrist, any tattoo suggestions for a girl?
It seems like you're interested in picture tattoos ....


But I really like word tattoos especially on the wrist - most preferably in latin . You can either get like a quote ';alis volat propriis'; - she flies by her own wings .... or just a single word.





And you can always mix it up and get a flower or something along with a word(s)





Heres a link to images of wrist tattoos


http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en%26amp;q=word%20tattoos%20on%20wrist%26amp;um=1%26amp;ie=UTF-8%26amp;sa=N%26amp;tab=wi
cherry blossoms :]








or if youve ever seen the indian henna designs those are very beautiful.


:}
Roses are really pretty!
Tiger lily. I love 'em.
Maybe quit cutting yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment