Friday, August 20, 2010

Does cocoa butter oil and mederma effective for chicken pox scars?

People who had tried it for chicken pox scars, mind sharing the effectiveness to me? Thank you! :DDoes cocoa butter oil and mederma effective for chicken pox scars?
I am old school so I will say that cocoa butter works. You should exfoliate your skin and apply the oil daily. If you feel like it isn't working fast enough then you can go to a cosmetic counter and buy a blemish remover. Fashion Fair has a great one called Vantex and it takes away blemishes and marks.Does cocoa butter oil and mederma effective for chicken pox scars?
Mederma is best effective on newer scars. Cocoa butter helps hydrate and moisturize skin.





Your best bet to get rid of older scars is to use an AHA.
I have heard that pure Shea butter works well on scars. I've been using virgin coconut oil and Shea butter on my stretch marks and on a scar I have on my arm. I think it's helping a bit.
if you're talking of old scars, then try dermaline skin whitening lotion.. it will peel off the dark marks and resurface a lighter even skin tone.. follow up with your favorite moisturizer, like cocoa butter oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment