Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of acne scars?

After I popped one of my pimples it left a dark colored circle on my nose how do i get rid of it? What is some good products or was to get rid of my scars.How do I get rid of acne scars?
I had those as well!!





You can find a lot of useful information at





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/





I used some of their home remedies with luck but the best is the product they recommend (Zenmed) their skin eraser did me wonders!





Good luckHow do I get rid of acne scars?
If it is just a small circle it will likely go away with time. People with severe acne find it very hard to remove acne scars. Some facial peels such as phenol peels or other acid peel work, but are not for the inexperienced- they literally burn your top layer of skin off. Best to wait and see what happens, use some foundation on it.
F*** i have the same problem.


i had a huge nasty red zit on my nose.


and the scar has been there for like...... 9 months now :/
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment