Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there ANY way I can get rid of my Chicken Pox scars that left small circular indents on my forehead?

Well.. It was about 8 years ago but now it's really starting to get to me.. I have just two of them kinda above my eyebrow, like smaller than a dime size circle and just really small indents which look like craters. You probably think I mean deep holes but no not that deep.. any way I can fix it without plastic surgey? Thanks in advance =/Is there ANY way I can get rid of my Chicken Pox scars that left small circular indents on my forehead?
not much you can do. i have one on my forehead too. it has gotten lighter with age since i had chicken pox 21 years ago.Is there ANY way I can get rid of my Chicken Pox scars that left small circular indents on my forehead?
I have one like right above my eye by my eyebrow. I hate it .. and I've been told nothing.
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment