Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I make the scars like the Joker in Dark Knight?

What can I use to make the scars like the Joker in the Dark Knight?





Any idea that you can give me?





An web site to the item that I need to guy and get would be nice








2 Question - I found that the joker outfit cost 49 dollars and I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea on what I could wear to look like the joker.





Thanks for the helpHow can I make the scars like the Joker in Dark Knight?
look at this and all the ones at the bottom. hope it helps!!!





http://www.monkeysee.com/play/2378-how-t鈥?/a>How can I make the scars like the Joker in Dark Knight?
Yeah I watched them do his makeup. Ya hafta get skin-colored molding wax and shape the scars..I think there is a video on youtube with a proffessional make up artist duz it..just search ';joker makeup';
Make a mad face and trace the wrinkles with eye liner.
Liquid Latex or they have this putty stuff (i dont remember what its called)
Try to use '; liquid latex '; for the scars.
the costume u can check in stores and scars not sure .

No comments:

Post a Comment