Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i fade my acne scars?

My acne is getting better but I have tons of permanent dark acne scars on my cheeks and they look really bad. I wear make-up to cover them but they're still slightly visible.





Can anyone recommend me something that actually works and lightens scars?How can i fade my acne scars?
Apply aloe vera (gel or juice) to heal (and prevent) acne scars. Be careful when you choose your brand because most claim pure organic material. One good brand is Fruit of the Earth. If there's hyperpigmentation, aloe vera can take time to fade them.





# Rosehip seed oil is another option that can work for you. It can regenerate new skin and fade the skin discoloration caused by acne scarring. Take time to massage onto scars twice daily.





# Lavender oil is also used to promote new cell regeneration to improve acne scars. Gently massage onto affected area.





# Topical skin lightening creams give good results too, and can inhibit and get rid of the melanin content that causes the hyperpigmentation. Try a mild skin lightening soap (black licorice soap) and/or dermaline skin whitening cream. These work well. How can i fade my acne scars?
You can use Bio-oil which helps to fade scar marks but the time it takes for you to see results is quite long. But, if you need a quick and safe treatment for removing acne scars, then I would recommend you to use Scars and hyperpigmentation treatment kit from Zenmed.





This product helps to get rid of acne scars, dark spots and sun spots qucikly. Use it twice a day and within a week you'll find that the marks would appear to be fading. I have taken a liking to it when I used it worked to fade away my daughters chicken pox scar marks too, which we know are very hard to get rid off. So, I would recommend this stuff for you. It's completely herbal and so without any worries can be used on any type of skin.
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>



coca butter scar serums help fade scars really well my mom used it when she had surgery and you cant really see the scar any more im pretty sure it would help fade acne scars
1) drink LOTS and LOTS of water.


2) Eliminate dairies from your diet (especially milk)


3) put coconut oil on your face.
Try Bio-oil. Its for scars, aging skin, strech marks...You can buy it at Wal-mart, zellers..etc. Hope i could help!! ;)
i'm thinking mederma


it's kind of expensive though

No comments:

Post a Comment