Monday, August 23, 2010

What's the quickest way to get rid of old acne scars?

I had a few pimples here and there, and sure enough I popped them... yuck, i know! But i know i'm paying for it with the scars. What's a quick and easy way to fade them?





Keep in mind that i'm sort of a dark caramel complexion :-)What's the quickest way to get rid of old acne scars?
I highly recomend Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel. I and my friends with dark skin tones use it. (My friend from Guiana's tone is similar to yours and she used it after getting purple scars from Chicken Pox.) It's the best product I've tried for the problem. I've provided a link below to Amazon.com for more info.What's the quickest way to get rid of old acne scars?
Acne scars can be difficult to get rid of. It depends how deep they are. They can range from just discoloration to actual pitting of the skin. You can try using a glycolic acid product, this type of product continuously exfoliates the skin and will help to lighten discoloration. If you have actual pitting of the skin you can try professional micro-dermabrasion treatments by an esthetician.


If you choose a glycolic acid product look for one with at least 10% glycolic acid or more. Hylunia makes a nice glycolic acid product, I think theirs is around 15%. Glycolic acid will improve the overall look of your skin in addition to helping to lighten any scarring.
Maderma scar treatment cream. works miracles!!
This facial that my friend gave work on me, but my skin is real light. but it might work for you just blend in some cucumbers with some lemon juice try to do it daily for faster results. and also hydrogen peroxide i read it on this article that it helps even out your complexion and it can remove sun spots so i think it can also remove acne scars. Hope it works ^_^
try cocoa butter for a while and they should smooth on out
VANTEX BLEACHING CREAM by Fashion Fair Makeup which is located in Dillards or Foley or where ever FF makeup is sold I started using this cream at least 13 yrs ago my freind worked at FF and said so many people come in for this--for the same reason and well I stayed true to it for nite and day and honey this is the best to try before going to a dermatologist it worked for me so if u have at least 25.00 u can afford it especially if u are concerned w/ the spots and i still use it till this day
i dont know................
See a dermatologist. There is a procedure called ';sanding'; that will take the layer of skin away that is scarred.
GIRL JUST USE PROAVTIVE OR COCO BUTTER THEY BOTH WORK!!!
well, you should not have popped them in the first place~ The scars will heal with time, but I think that in the future, you should try marykay's velocity set for your face. It works great for me and my friends. In the meantime, you can call me, I am independent beauty consultant, and i can order you foundation that is meant especially for your skin tone, to reduce those scars. my email address is bussinessgirl16@hotmail.com. I can ship your orders to you.
What's even better than cocoa butter is pure shea butter! No fragrances added. You can usually get it from independent stores or serious personal care persons. It is about $8 a jar. The bad part is is that is stinks and is extremely thick but you can put it on at night after a shower. Quick results! You can buy the fragranced kind but it is basically watered down and could take longer. Also try fresh aloe plant you can get at a grocery store or international store. Cut it and put the gel on the skin.
if someone knows a way to get rid of a scar.... other than plastic surgery.... please let me know!!!!!
How to treat acne scar?


http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>
Get a quick appointment from dermitologist!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment