Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i get rid of old scars on my body?

They make me very self concious and i want rid of them.Is there anything i can take to get rid of them or even any good coverup cream i could put on them? lotions etc thanxHow do i get rid of old scars on my body?
http://www.getridofthings.com/getridofscars.htm





Read this it is a useful guide to what products actually work without wasting your money.How do i get rid of old scars on my body?
cut the scars off
Your question sounds more serious. I suggest that you should consult to expert for health advice. A service platform which may help to solve your problems is recommended to you. You can have a look at it at www.tcm discovery.com/public health/
Agreed. Use Bio - Oil. Its reasonable price and i use it on my scars twice a day and im starting to notice a difference. Give it a chance, for about a month and see if it makes any change. If you want a quick solution i use the trick of concealer on them if they are really noticable. Any brands are ok, so long as they match your skin tone, otherwise it could end up looking more prominant than before.
You could try using Bio Oil.


Link is posted in sources
Bio oil is meant to be good for scars and blemishes, It definitely faded my scars.
Try Mederma. I used it after surgery and you cannot find the scars anymore. It takes 3-6 months for it to work completely. You'll start seeing results in a few weeks. It takes several applications a day, but it's worth it!
yes yes yes use bio oil :)


works very well :)


xxxx
Using bio-oil and using coconut butter can all help with scars
Use Bio-oil
maderma
Bio oil
Try bio-oil (:





It smells lovely and is great for covering up scars/stretch marks/uneven skin tone etc...





Hope I helped x x
Scar fade cream.
I'm pretty sure you can buy scar cream at your local drugstore.


I'm guessing it's under $20, and probably works pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment