Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of the scars from mrsa?

I contracted mrsa on my legs about a year and a half ago. My dermatologist cured me of it like 10 months ago but said that it threw the pigment off in my skin and it would be like that for AWHILE. Even simple cuts and scrapes leave purple-ish scars. Is there anything I can do to make these scars less noticable, because it is almost impossible to not get a few minor cuts and scrapes now and then:]How do I get rid of the scars from mrsa?
I scar VERY easily, even pesky mosquito bites leave nasty purple scars. What I did, I found a product called CURAD SCAR THERAPY. I've tried them all (Mederma, Obagi etc....) NOTHING works as AWESOME as the Curad Scar Therapy. It's like a thick bandaid you apply to your scar and let it sit for as long as possible (I even showered with them on!) My scars faded to my skin coloring. They went away within a week, but I'm sure the time varies with your day to day activities and also skin condition. I just wanted to share with you because I tell this to all my friends, I should really be working and promoting for Curad!!! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment