Monday, August 23, 2010

How can you reduce the darkening of scars on the face?

i have a scratch on my face now and i know it will leave a dark scar. so... i want to know if there are any ways to prevent it from darkening.How can you reduce the darkening of scars on the face?
I use Mederma cream. It really helps to reduce scar visibility.How can you reduce the darkening of scars on the face?
BIO OIL (its fantastic) Buy from chemist





Or





Pure Rosehip oil


Pure Emu oil


Pure Vitamin E Oil





I use a combination of all 4 %26amp; I have had amazing results.Bio oil is enough on its own
the best way to keep a scare from darkening is to stay out of the sun and if you do go out put sunscreen on the scar. also try scar zone twice a day or anything to the sort that has a silicone base.
Try using Bio-Oil or Cocoa butter, they work for scars and stretch marks to help smoothen the skin to help them fade.


A few other things you can try are- olive oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin e (cream/lotion/oil).


Try circular motions when applying this stuff too.
you cannot.
I have a scar on my face too. One of the things I used was a product called Mederma. You can get it in the healthcare section of Walmart. Its safe to use on the face and it make you break out (that was a problem with me) It is a little pricey but you only need a small tube and I think if its your face a little more money is worth it.
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment