Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there any cream that can improve scars really well?

I have a scar on my leg from a cut I had when I was like 12 and marks from mosquito bites and I'm currently 19 and I really hate them. I've tried bio oil and cocoa butter but nothing that really helps. Anyone know anything that's really good?Is there any cream that can improve scars really well?
Try a product that lightens skin discoloration like ambi fade cream.


Try me i get scars every time i get a cut or pimple or razor bump!


Its terrible but ambi helped! But you have to be patient and consistant


when you use it. Good luck!! :]Is there any cream that can improve scars really well?
Hi, I have tried many scar removal products as well. They didn't work at all.





Until I found out about silicone scar sheets. They really improved my scars by making them softer, less red and flat. You can also use silicone scar gel ( the liquid version ) but I noticed the gel was less effective.





I know from experience this is the best scar removal product and it is recommended by many (plastic) surgeons.
I have heard Mosqueta Oil is well known for healing scras. It was featured in mail on Sunday %26amp; Sunday Times.





it is available from good health shops or from this site 9also more info %26amp; paper articles featured):


http://www.riohealth.co.uk/product.asp?p鈥?/a>
Mederma works really well.





I had surgery on my collarbone back in September and I started using Mederma in, like, November or December and now, the scar isn't very noticable.

No comments:

Post a Comment