Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I can I do to help my little scars?

I have little scars between my eyebrows from waxing.I pulled out a few whiteheads and skin.I didn't know I was suppose to put cream on it after waxing.I want to know what kind of creams will help my scars heal,and if it's possible to heal in six days.Thanks!What I can I do to help my little scars?
Mederma or else Scar Zone cream. You can find them in any drug store it really works.What I can I do to help my little scars?
vitamin E capsules are great. You can find them in any drugstore or grocery store and their not even expensive. They work better than moisturizers because there very potent and heal very quick. Also they don't have irritating chemicals like moisturizers.





They moisturize and heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment