Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get rid of scars froms acne?

I am 13 and I have a few scars from acne. What is the best way to fade them or make them not visible to the naked eye? I've been dealing with acne for two years straight, but now it's starting to calm down and now I can start to see some scars. I'm sure they will fade in time, but is there a way to speed up the healing process? Thank you for all your help.How to get rid of scars froms acne?
If you go to a dermatologist, he/she can prescribe a cream that can be used to fade scars. There are also over the counter products you can pick up. I've heard of people using bio-oil and vitamin e oil.How to get rid of scars froms acne?
You may be too young for this, but mine was hormone imbalance and Ortho Tri-Cyclen (birth control) cleared mine and improved some of my scars. There is always the option of dermatological treatments or find a local esthetician for facial treatment, all of which can be costly and likely would require you to be over the age of 18. For me, I bought a microdermabrasion kit (neutrogena has one--see below) and used it faithfully. I now use Dove (sensitive skin) soap while bathing and removing make-up; I have found the Dove wipes to be awesome for my skin. I follow with a dime size amount of Lubriderm (Oatmeal). All of the above was recommended by my dermatologist and work!!! Also, I occaisionally use St. Ives, Apricot Scrub; it is endorsed by all of the beauty magazines. Check out the sites below, for further help! I hope this was insightful for you...good luck!
Mederma works well, it is kind of pricey...but effective. I see a dermatologist right now and the acne creams he has prescribed work well. I thought my scars would never fade, but once you get the acne under control they seem to fade nicely. If you end up with chronic breakouts again, just go to the doctor. I should have done it years ago....my skin is beautiful again (finally)
The best I've come across so far is Palmers cocoa butter. I have the same problem and it seems to work for me, although I have to apply it everyday for a while, but it makes a great moisturiser in the mean time. I hope this works for you as well :)
you can go to your local rite aid and by scar cream.
the scars may never heal completely, but there are sugeries out there that can help. google it.
Aloe Vera works wonders.





:)
go to a dermatolagist. they will give you stuff that'll make them go away.
I didn't know acne scars would go away! Oh well, good luck!
Bio-Oil is the best bet
i'd go with the first answer, bio oil
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment