Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of my scars?

Im 14 and Ive had these ugly scars on my legs since I was about 9 or 10. I dont know how to get rid of them. Ive tried products but it just didnt work. I want to get rid of my scars especialy the keloid one cause its really embarrassing and I cant wear shorts or skirts. So how do i get rid of it without costing me so much money?How do I get rid of my scars?
try the coco butter on the stick i know from experiences it worksHow do I get rid of my scars?
vitamin e oil is good. you can buy it at the grocery store. it works just as good as the expensive stuff in my opinion. rubb it on your scars everyday. a few times a day if you can. especially at night. you wont see results for a few weeks. but then all of a sudden it starts to fade. but keep using it everyday, even after you start seeing resuls!
You could try a product called Mederma.
I've heard that Cocoa Butter and Tea Tree Oil work the best.
try mederma it actually works pretty good
theres this stuff called tea tree oil, works miracles. i had a really bad scar on my back, like purple colored, and i put it on every night. within a month you couldnt even notice the scar. the lotions and other stuff dont do anything compared to this stuff. you can get it at a health food store.
vitamin C lotion ;)
Vitamin E open the pill and put the gel on the scar
hope this helps.. ive used them and it worked for me
Mederma : )


hope it works
Keloid scars are notoriously hard to get rid of. Not sure they can be gotten rid of...
go http://www.getridofthings.com/getridofsc鈥?/a>





or just goggle 'how to get rid of scars'

No comments:

Post a Comment