Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls, how do i make my skin clear and make my sin clear and get rid of my dark scars on my dark skin?

girls, how do i make my skin clear and make my dark circles go away ? and get rid of my dark scars on my dark skin that wont go away? what should i eat drink or put on my face, i get lots of sleep.Girls, how do i make my skin clear and make my sin clear and get rid of my dark scars on my dark skin?
Just to give you a few things that worked for me, for clear skin, I use Neutrogena's Advanced Solutions Facial Peel; you're supposed to use it twice a week. I don't use a daily facial wash. For under eye circles I also use Oil of Olay's Illuminating Eye Treatment. It's been okay thus far but I found out that if I sleep well and drink alot of water, that seems to do the trick. As for scars, I use Cocoa Butter.Girls, how do i make my skin clear and make my sin clear and get rid of my dark scars on my dark skin?
Witch Hazel. It is cheap at the drug store, apply it with a cotton ball every day.
use bio oil
water water water!!!!


water is the BEST cure to bad skin from somethin like acne.





lot's of it!





if only i had before/after pics!





black soap is VERY good for clearing up skin as well. you will immediately notice a difference.





also...





i have a scar from ringworm. i put coco butter on it...i have definitely seen improvement in coloration.





i also have scars from stiches gone bad. keep out of sun/use sun block %26amp; coco butter.





a lot of times with scars, it really just depends on the way your body heals, but ask a doctor about something that can help with discoloration. coco butter works wonders for me.
the only effective way to remove scars is by laser surgery.. to get rid of serious cases of acne visit ur dermatologist ..mine wrote me a prescription for the medicine roaccutane which is very effective but with some serious side effects.. so have in mind to discuss this with him.. also to make ur dark circles to go away:


a.try to follow a diet rich in vegetables/fruits/fish


b.find ways to reduce stress


c: boil some herbs(like chamomile) with water.wait until the water gets cold, put a towel in it and cover ur eyes for about 10 minutes.rinse with cold water.


there are also some pharmaceutical products.ask your dermatologist for them
Try drinking more water if you don't already drink alot of water, wipe down your face every night with rubbing alcohol or with soap that doesn't have all the good smell to it. And you can use cocoa butter for the dark scars. These are some of the things that I do and it works.
lots and lots of coco butter and for black ppl use a brand called black soap trust me it works
If you are in USA this is the shop to go...


Why dont you use diana stalder products the papaya kojic soap and whitening cream or black licorice soap with the whitening cream and whitening lotion. This webstore have the proper and original diana stalder packaging and its authentic. You can check out the customers testimonials about the products. They have the best products to get rid of dark spots, freckles, sunspot and hyper pigmentation , acne scar and not only that they have the best whitening skincare products... Please be wise and do not pay more money for the same brand and always check their prices...


Please do check this website...





http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu鈥?/a>
I love neutrogena..they have a scar removal cream too.
Just drink alot of water!
Try either Lemon Hemp soap or Oatmeal soap.
pro active, its the only way
um fodatin u cover ur ugly scares
I did something crazy and i thought that i lost my face but then was really happy with the results .. i got a facial peeling cream (recommended by a doctor) and my skin started comming out and i looked like i had dandruff on my face !!


i looked AWFUL ! but then when the peeling is done and i started moisturizing with Vaseline my face became as smooth and clear as a mirror !!


all the pimples and scars and dots were peeled off !





It was a huge risk but the results were GERAT
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment