Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I rid my face of acne scars?

I'm a light-skinned African American woman, so the scars are really bothersome, especially considering how clear my skin used to be in my late teens and early twenties. The scars are dark and it's just made me really self conscious. I've tried Cocoa Butter (real stuff, not lotion) and it helps with other scars on my body, but I think it's too heavy/greasy to apply to my face. Any help would be appreciated.How do I rid my face of acne scars?
Bio OilHow do I rid my face of acne scars?
A treatment, also recommended for darker skinned individuals such Hispanics, East Indians, Asians and African Americans is Zenmed Scar Treatment.


Read here for more informations:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/acne-sc鈥?/a>
See a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for lazer treatments. It will cost you, but you will rid yourself of your frustrations over your appearance.
See a dermatologist.
see a derm or try a few sessions a month of microdermabrasion. It's not cheap but it'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment