Monday, July 26, 2010

Treatment for scars and stretch marks on legs and thighs?

I have stretch marks all over my inner thighs and I hate it. I also have scars from mosquito bites and cuts that I got over the summer. I'm going to a medical spa tomorrow but I want some information before I go. What treatment would work? I've heard or chemical peels and microdermabrasion but which works best?Treatment for scars and stretch marks on legs and thighs?
Hello, I have stretch marks on my hips and legs. I have tried many different treatments and it got very expensive. My personal trainer told me about Bali Body Butter to fade the stretch marks. She discovered these products while on the competitive fitness scene. I have been using Bali Body Butter every since and love it. Helpful tips: First use the Bail Body Butter on your stretch marks. They will fade quickly. I then exfoliate and spray tan. The spray tan completely covers the faded stretch marks. Also, spray tanning gets pricey so I use Tahitian Tan Extender. All the South Seas products are 100% natural and safe. For the price you can't beat it. I order all my products online at www.cityofsvelte.com


Good Luck and Take Care!Treatment for scars and stretch marks on legs and thighs?
Stretch Mark Prevention cream possesses powerful ingredients to effectively prevent and reduce the appearance of Stretch Marks while strengthening and deeply conditioning your skin.





The Stretch Mark Prevention cream's squalene oil promotes healthy skin while the vitamin E and grapefruit seed extract act to strengthen the collagen and elastin found deep in the lower epidermis. By stimulating the production of your own body's natural collagen your skin will become stronger and its natural elasticity will be increased. This will significantly aid in the prevention of dermal ruptures that eventually result in stretch marks.





When using the product on existing stretch marks, best results are obtained on new scars that are still red and elevated. On older tissue it will take longer to see the full effects of this fantastic cream.
cocoa butter it works that y pregnant ladies use it for the strech marks smells good nd helps take them off ...my sis use that n it wrkd for her she had thm on her thighs
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment