Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know what I can use to remove pimple scars?

I always seem to break out on my chin and now I have like little scars of the pimples. Can anyone tell me what I can use to make these less visible or better yet disappear?Does anyone know what I can use to remove pimple scars?
same thing happened to me...Mederma two times a day, rub it in well, and within a month or so the scars will be hardly visible and no longer red! Mederma is at any drug store for about eighteen bucks...definitely worth it!Does anyone know what I can use to remove pimple scars?
1. Apply Vitamin E Oil on the scarred area.





2. Apply some Tea Tree Oil (Mix it with some carrier oil like Sweet Almond)on the scar to help it heal faster





3.Mix Aloe Vera Gel and Vitamin E Oil and apply to the scar.
They're not really scars. It's just inflammation from the pimple. Give it a little time and it should disappear (if you didn't pop it yourself).
scar zone is verry effective. if that doesn't work, i suggest vitamin E oil or capsules works also. but scar zone-with in 2 days i put it on my scars they peel right off.
Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment