Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can I get rid of scars that I have?

I have eczema and I have a lovely habit of scratching and itching. And since I have very dry skin, it causes scars and cuts. I don't want to hear, don't scratch, because I try and I put cream on and take medicine. I just want to know if there is any way to get rid of the scars that I have from itching, and my other lovely habit of picking my scabs. All these things have left nasty scars and some discoloration. Anything I can do?How can I get rid of scars that I have?
for not so deep scars use sebo de macho. for others you just have to not scratch them. deep scarrring requires surgery and if you're keloidic stay away from it. You could also ask you're derma maybe you're prone to scratching because you have an allergic reaction to something.How can I get rid of scars that I have?
The more you scratch, the more the scars...borrow the lessons and bury the details
you can try mederma for the scars and im sure you know what to do for the itching,
only laser can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment