Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

Recently all of my acne has gone away, but i did pop them which I know now to never do again.


I have scars now, and I have been washing my face 2 months with hot water. But it still wont go away.





Any nonsurgical suggestions?How to get rid of acne scars?
Acne scars will fade in time but won't completely go away. A chemical peel like Mederma can speed up the process. I heard Bio Oil works well but I never tried it myself.How to get rid of acne scars?
You need to know what causes acne scars, then read up on some things that can help with them. Usually prevention is the best way to not get them, just knowing to not scrub your face and stuff and touch acne.


http://www.clearskinacne.com/acne/how-to鈥?/a>
I tried ';Acne Scar Removal Zenmed Scar Kit'; for about a month because i had some dark spots and some little depressed scar on my right cheek caused by a old hormonal breakouts.





To my surprise it really works!





Click here to read My regimen:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/zenmed-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment