Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of acne scars quick?

In some places I still have pimples but I have acne scars everywhere.


What some things I can use that will get rid of them quick?


(preferably household items)How do I get rid of acne scars quick?
you can't just get rid of acne scars like that. Only time heals them---they will fade away, just leave them. If you really want to get rid of them bad, just cover them up with oil free make ip or foundaiton.How do I get rid of acne scars quick?
sounds crazy but if you purposely over-dry your skin, the old layers will shed more quickly and speed up the fading process. however this only works for certain people, some people produce more sebaceous oils when the skin is dry causing more acne to form. Consult your dermatologist. He or she could probably give you the best advice.
Hi there,





You can try some home remedies. Read this article, it might help:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1341947/five_effective_natural_remedies_for.html?cat=69





All the best!
Get a series of microbrasion facials.. They do work, takes time though..
  • sun sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment