Monday, July 26, 2010

How does a navel piercing look with scars from a tummy tuck?

I'm 42 and this is a cheaper mid-life crisis than a convertable. I don't plan on flashing my abs but think I'd feel sexier.How does a navel piercing look with scars from a tummy tuck?
If it makes you feel good, go for it! If you end up hating it, you can just take the jewelry out and it will close up. If you want a non piercing alternative, get a belly chain. I think they're really cute and sexy. Even if nobody sees it, you'll know it's there and it will make you feel pretty. Here's a pic:





http://www.studio1500.com/images/Img182.鈥?/a>How does a navel piercing look with scars from a tummy tuck?
pretty gross but if you think it will help you feel better go ahead.
If no one is going to see it what is the point. oh and btw I really respect you for doing something like this at your age. Not that you're old!!!! LOL. But as a 21 year old I hope by that time I'm still wanting to do awesome things!
I have no idea, but don't you think that putting something shiny there would avert attention to that area? If you are asking about this, I'm guessing you are already self-conscious about the scars. If it's an issue, try a new hair color and cut. You could even start a new workout program like yoga. Doing that made me feel like I made a HUGE change in my life! Whatever you decide, be comfortable, proud, and do it for you. :o)
it wont look nice
i dont think its sexy u will regret it later

No comments:

Post a Comment