Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I get rid of back acne scars?

They are just little white spots, no indentations. I'm a pretty girl, but that is just one thing that I couldn't fix. I am a very clean person and wash regularly. I'm just so mad this happened to me over time and a little in my twenties. Help!How do I get rid of back acne scars?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


How do I get rid of back acne scars?
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes my wife lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'



Go buy Mederma scare remover...you can get it anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment