Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can i fade my acne scars?

My acne is getting better but I have tons of permanent dark acne scars on my cheeks and they look really bad. I wear make-up to cover them but they're still slightly visible.





Can anyone recommend me something that actually works and lightens scars?How can i fade my acne scars?
Vitamin E oil is known to be used to fade scars. But i have tried it before on my face, and as a result, my face became oily and even more prone to breakouts. However, i have noticed that given time, my acne scars from my high school days have faded (and some even disappeared), so i don't think you should worry much about it, unless it's really bad.How can i fade my acne scars?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>



Trust me...





You should use herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)
  • sun sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment