Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is there a cream that treats acne while getting rid of acne scars?

im using clean n clear right now and its working but i want to get rid of my acne scars at the same timeIs there a cream that treats acne while getting rid of acne scars?
i use benza clin %26amp; some of my scars are goneIs there a cream that treats acne while getting rid of acne scars?
No. You can't use a cream to get rid of scars. Scars are gonna stay. Sorry.
perhaps some of the home treatments might help?





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/acne-鈥?/a>





Good luck,


M
I use Clean and Clear Persagel 10 and it works great.


Got rid of my acne scars and haven't had any acne in about 5 months. =]
I use retinA .1% cream, and my scars/marks have faded dramatically. I don't even need makeup anymore.. It just takes a while to work, but trust me this stuff does work..
go to acne.org....they have message boards and product reviews that are really useful!
well my advice to you is Don鈥檛 start any treatment for scarring until your acne is completely gone and unlikely to come back.


Skin resurfacing techniques (like dermabrasion), surgical excision, and fillers have been used to diminish acne scarring for years with mixed results. Currently, laser therapy has assumed a more important role in the treatment of acne scars, and other newer surgical methods featuring light and radio waves are an option to treat your acne.


you can find more usefful information and tips about acne here http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/
Retin A Rx is an exfoliater, C n C is benzoyl peroxide, not really for scar. if you have more scarring not getting better as you get older, can do obaji system/and peel , or fraxel laser. only w board certifed dermatologist/cosmetic MD. scars tend to fade/change over time. I had worse scarring as a teenager, not so much in my twenties, but also stay out of sun, don't smoke, worsens skin tone. don't use liquid makeups, grow lots of bacteria. can also do oral antibiotics or topical antibiotics. accutane/last resort, if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment