Monday, July 26, 2010

Please tell me how can I remove my old acne scars on back and shoulders?

When I was teen I had a lot of spots on my back and shoulders,unfortunately I myself made them into scars.?Now I'm 28 and I can't show my shoulders in beautiful dresses bcz of the scars.I really want to change the bad condition!Please tell me how can I remove my old acne scars on back and shoulders?
Crush 7 aspirin tablets in a little plastic container. Add some water and stir. Then apply to area and wait for at least 60 minutes without touching it.Please tell me how can I remove my old acne scars on back and shoulders?
Mederma and Scar Zone... thisis a cream you put on the scars and works really well. Also if you save up your money you can try and get a treatment at the dermatologist that uses a laser to remove them. It is garunteed and the resaults are great! good luck.
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I AM 17 AND I STARTED GEtTING THEM ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO. TO MAK THE SCARS CLEAR UP DRINK WATER AND GET SOME SUN ON YOUR BACK IT HELPS AND YOUR SKIN CAN BREATHE AND HEAL Faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment