Monday, July 26, 2010

Scars.....?

do those creams that are supposed to reduce the appearance of scars really work? if not, any other tips or do I just have to live with themScars.....?
I found that the snail creams works.My husband passed chicken pox at 38 and had a lot of scars on his face.The snail cream literally ot rid of them in two months.We got so hooked on it that we sell it now.Scars.....?
vitamin E oil!


or just go to see the doctor.
I honestly do not know. They were not around when my face got scarred. It was a ';full thickness'; laceration right between my eyes. Took the plastic surgeon two hours to close it.


It really bothered me while the scar was still red, so I wore a head band to cover it..and kept getting my hair cut with bangs.


Twenty years have passed....I have made my peace with them.
Mederma really works, even on old scars. -LL


http://www.mederma.com/aboutmederma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment