Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know a good product to heal piercing scars?

I know that they won't go completely, but I have 3 shallow holes around my mouth where Ive had piercings which have healed but not completely. Does anyone know anything that can help?Does anyone know a good product to heal piercing scars?
I am not completely sure but I think for these kind of scars silicone sheets can also help. They sure do for other types of scars. While creams and many other products don't work I think it might be your best bet.Does anyone know a good product to heal piercing scars?
alcohol %26amp; vasaleine.


americas best.
Maderma or Syprex are great products
aloe-vera plant buy a stem you normally can get from a grocery store like jewel or Dominicks cut a piece of the plant squeeze the juice and slim out onto the area that is affected make sure the wound is clean and rub on there.Aloe-vera also works for colds you can put in youre tea it taste horrible but you will get over it in two days scars burns etc.It seriously works

No comments:

Post a Comment