Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anyone have any remedies that will completely get rid of scars?

I used to self harm, but I haven't done it in over a year and I want to wear a bikini this summer without feeling ashamed, anybody have any ideas?Does anyone have any remedies that will completely get rid of scars?
Emu Oil.Does anyone have any remedies that will completely get rid of scars?
You can try bio-oil that is meant to help with scaring another option is lazer but that could be expensive and you need a couple of sessions. If none of those work then you could always try waterproof make-up. Sorry there the only things I can think of. The other alternative which is also expensive is going to see a plastic surgeon to see what they recommend.
I had the exact same problem but i used ambi that you can get at rite aid or walgreens but i also used lemons i just held it on my scars through a whole movie about 30-minutes to an hour everyday





hope this helps
You may want to try using a high quality vitamin E. With gel capsule in hand, poke a hole and spread over the scarred area.

No comments:

Post a Comment