Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you get rid of acne scars?

I'm 15 so I'm not going to be able to go get laser or anything so any over the counter treatments that are effective? I have alot of redness and a couple dark spots.How do you get rid of acne scars?
I don't know but theonly way to prevent them is NOT POP YOUR PIMPLES. Leave them alone and use netrogena and scrubs. :)How do you get rid of acne scars?
Avon's new line of acne treatment is great... visit www.youravon.com/ahassan and read the reviews trust me u wont regret. i had tried lots of over the counter products but nothing worked instead it made my skin dry or left with spots but it did wonders on my tough pimples and now my face looks clearer than ever and its not that expensive either..
make up


foundation, conceler.
DOVE it works
Proactiv, or go see a dermo.
like i said, ur a girl use make up right?

No comments:

Post a Comment