Monday, July 26, 2010

What's the best way to cover acne scars?

I already use foundation.


Any tips on covering them?


Or even helping them to heal?


Thanks.What's the best way to cover acne scars?
personally I wouldn't do anything. Overtime they will lighten and you wont notice them as much....make-up is bad for your skin which could lead to more break outs so I wouldn't use a foundation to cover them up. Oxygen and water are the best bet for healthy skin.





If you absolutely HAVE to wear make up I would recommend Burts Bees which is all natural ingredients (www.burtsbees.com) I have been using them for years for many of their products and they are just awesome!





good luck!What's the best way to cover acne scars?
Go to the dermatologist. Or try maderma. You can buy that over the counter. I don't know if it works for acne scars or not but worth a try.
Try aesthetic method like pulse light therapy.But you will need to undergo many sessions to really see the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment