Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I cover up my self-harm scars?

The ones I need to cover are on my thighs. When it's cold they go all purple and disgusting and obvious, and even when it's not they're still darker than the rest of my skin. I don't want my parents or friends to notice. What can I do?How can I cover up my self-harm scars?
hey hun,


first of all i hope you stop doing that to yourself! your better than that.


secondly, USE 'BIO-OIL' it definately works,trust me on that..


take care


xHow can I cover up my self-harm scars?
Yes the best thing is to stop, everyone knows that, but there is a waterproof cover up product called Dermablend, here is a link: http://www.google.com/products?sourceid=鈥?/a>


Also, the tanner you get, the more they are going to pop out %26amp; look really red I have found.
You should STOP if you haven't allready =( but you can use concealer. Or if you're finished with all that you can talk to your doctor and he can suggest some creams that could fade them. Please don't do this anymore =(
if you want to wear a skirt that is that short, or shorts, you can wear tights or leggings with them, and who cares what other ppl think, you are YOU and thats all that matters..x
Yeah just stop hurtingg urself thats the best option





can u answer my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar7VFC8Ri0e6f2pqcSr7ziTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090613013725AAQLmkt
Talk to a clever tattoo artist to integrate them into a piece. They'll still be visible, but it'll be really hard for anyone to really notice them





http://www.dragonflyink.com/tattoo_scar.鈥?/a>
Every sha la la la.... every whoa oh oh still shines!
i hear a cry for help
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment